St. James's House, Salford has a range of all-inclusive serviced offices To Let from 1 person+.
Located in a prominent position adjacent to the A6, two miles west of Manchester city centre and two miles from Salford Quays,
St. James's House is in an easily accessible location. The staffed reception at the building provides access for tenants
to their offices on a 24-hours, seven-day week basis. St. James's House benefits from "Park Mark" car parks located
to the front and rear of the building and has been awarded a "Secure By Design" award.
Major motorway networks are accessible via the M602, which is a short distance from the building and provides access onto
some of the regions main motorway networks including: M60, M61, M62 and M56. Several bus staging points are located around the
"Shopping City" across the road from the building providing good travel to work opportunities. A railway station
is situated within a short walking distance of the building, giving another option for travel in and out of the city via
Manchester Victoria, to a host of North Manchester destinations.
Manchester's Metrolink provides transport across the city to Manchester Piccadilly for southbound rail travel. A taxi rank
is to be found some 200 metres from the building. Manchester International Airport is a 20-minute drive away.
The local "Shopping City" within 150 metres from the building provides a range of shopping opportunities with
national multiples such as Tesco, Boots and Wilkinsons located here, as well as a wide range of food outlets. The new Tesco
supermarket is being constructed next to the building â€“ opening November 2012
Emerson Business Centres offer all-inclusive serviced offices with an array of business support.
The office suites are finished to a high specification and incorporate the following features:
- High specification fully furnished offices ready to move into
- Reception area with high quality guest seating area
- Your company name displayed on Emerson Business Centre tenant board
- Professional, friendly uniformed reception team to greet your visitors and provide frontline support for your business
- Telephones answered in your company name
- Mail box facilities together with a prestigious address
- 24 Hour access
- Well equipped kitchen providing beverages and soft drinks (inclusive)
- A single monthly fee includes rent, rates, service charges, heating, electricity and quality office furniture
- On-site car parking available if required
Serviced offices at St. James's House in Salford are ideally located with excellent transport links
From the M602 junction 1 turn onto Albion Way. Pass through the first set of traffic lights and turn
left at the second set onto the A6. Passing Salford University on the right, take the next slip road off the
A6. At the roundabout take the first exit, stay in the right hand lane, turning right onto Rossall Way.
St James's House is directly ahead, with the car park entrance to the right.
View Larger Map
Postcode for satellite navigation - M6 57W