Regent House, Stockport is already established as a successful commercial centre, situated in the heart of the major Metropolitan borough of Stockport
just six miles south of Manchester city centre.
One of the major attractions of Regent House is the close proximity to M60 motorway, providing easy access to the national motorway network.
This has been enhanced by the completion of the M60 extension, forming the last section of the orbital motorway route around Manchester.
The whole of the eleventh floor is made up of suites of varying sizes supported by the Business Centre. An executive restroom
is also an integral part of the provision offering facilities such as a microwave, beverages, a fridge and seating area.
Travelodge, one of the UK’s largest independent hotel brands, have opened their first hotel in Stockport town centre and currently occupy several lower floors of Regent House.
Stockport is benefiting from multi-million pound investments in property, infrastructure and local facilities, therefore an ideal place to base your business.
Regent House is just a short walk away from the new, multi-million-pound leisure development Redrock. Redrock offers a vast range of high street and independent retailers and
restaurants including Pizza Express, Mangobean Café and Zizzi all located next to The Light Cinema.
Further up the road, the area of Stockport Exchange outside the train station has seen an impressive redevelopment to the public realm and also includes a new Holiday Inn Express,
Sainsbury’s local and Cafelito Café.
The office suites are finished to a high specification and incorporate the following features:
- Short / long term flexible serviced offices
- Fully furnished executive offices
- Rent, rates, service charge, comfort cooling, lighting and electricity
- Central reception
- Boardroom and training room
- Fax, ISDN, photocopying, telephone answering & voicemail
- Central Stockport location
- Excellent communication links
- Bus & railway stations nearby
- M60 motorway within 1 mile
- Flexible licences - from 3 months
- 24 hour access & security
- Company name displayed on boards
- Car parking
The Emerson Business Centres at Regent House offer a variety of services giving you the valuable support needed to run
- Tempered air heating/cooling system
- Communal kitchen facilities
- On-site building manager
- On-site meeting rooms
- On-site business lounge with hot desk space
- Small business rate relief available on many of the suites
- On-site parking for many of the offices and further parking available nearby
- High speed fibre and broadband services connected to the building
- Three large lifts to all floors
- DDA compliant access
- Shower Facilities
To view our current availability at Regent House please click here
Call the Emerson Business Centre on 0800 801 846
Exit the M60 at Junction 1. At the roundabout, follow the signs for Stockport town centre. On reaching the next roundabout take the 2nd exit. This passes under the viaduct. The car park is located on the left-hand side of the road and Regent House is on the right.
View Larger Map
Postcode for satellite navigation – SK4 1BS