St. James's House, Salford is ideal for start-up and growing businesses due to the serviced and managed office provision with all-inclusive and short term licences.
Located in a prominent position adjacent to the A6, two miles west of Manchester city centre and two miles from Salford Quays,
St. James's House is in an easily accessible location. The staffed reception at the building provides access for tenants
to their offices on a 24-hours, seven-day week basis. St. James's House benefits from "Park Mark" car parks located
to the front and rear of the building and has been awarded a "Secure By Design" award.
Major motorway networks are accessible via the M602, which is a short distance from the building and provides access onto
some of the region's main motorway networks including: M60, M61, M62 and M56. Several bus staging points are located around the
"Shopping City" across the road from the building providing good travel to work opportunities. A railway station
is situated within a short walking distance of the building, giving another option for travel in and out of the city via
Manchester Victoria, and to a host of other North Manchester destinations.
Manchester's Metrolink provides transport across the city to Manchester Piccadilly for southbound rail travel. A taxi rank
is to be found some 200 metres from the building and Manchester International Airport is a 20-minute drive away.
The local "Shopping City" within 150 metres from the building provides a range of shopping opportunities with
national multiples such as Tesco, Boots and Wilkinsons located here, as well as a wide range of food outlets.
Customers can benefit from free use of The HUB, a unique casual meeting and working space with 2 hours free WiFi.
Kitchen facilities in the business centre have recently been refurbished with new furniture and offers complimentary tea and coffee.
Emerson Business Centres offer all-inclusive serviced offices with an array of business support.
The office suites are finished to a high specification and incorporate the following features:
- High specification fully furnished offices ready to move into
- Reception area with high quality guest seating area
- Your company name displayed on Emerson Business Centre tenant board
- Professional, friendly uniformed reception team to greet your visitors and provide frontline support for your business
- Telephones answered in your company name
- Mail box facilities together with a prestigious address
- 24 Hour access
- Well equipped kitchen providing beverages and soft drinks (inclusive)
- A single monthly fee includes rent, rates, service charges, heating, electricity and quality office furniture
- On-site car parking available if required
The Emerson Business Centres at St. James's House offer a variety of services giving you the valuable support needed to run
- Word Processing
- Colour or photographic quality colour copying
- Post franking / mail handling
- Board room / training room hire
- Car parking
- ADSL connectivity
- Dun & Bradstreet reports
- Catering / courier services
To view our current availability at St James's House please click here
Call the Emerson Business Centre on 0800 801 846
Serviced offices at St. James's House in Salford are ideally located with excellent transport links
From the M602 junction 1 turn onto Albion Way. Pass through the first set of traffic lights and turn
left at the second set onto the A6. Passing Salford University on the right, take the next slip road off the
A6. At the roundabout take the first exit, stay in the right hand lane, turning right onto Rossall Way.
St James's House is directly ahead, with the car park entrance to the right.
St James’s House,
View Larger Map
Postcode for satellite navigation – M6 5JP